Bing Bing Kute

Sunday 13 January 2019

January 2019 - Another brand new year

Just a few minutes before this blog, I almost lost my mind. I didn't have any time by myself at all and everywhere I looked I see my children. I love them to death but I just wanted an hour of me time to listen to Ha Anh Tuan's songs and write a personal blog to reflect life.

We went to Fo Guang Shan Buddhist temple this morning. It definitely gave me the inner peace that I desperately needed. The musical sound of monks praying and bells ringing in the wind, together with the freshness of the morning and the fragrance of incense it was so not hard for anyone to look hard within their heart and soul and dust off all the materialistic worries of ordinary lives.

Right there I took a moment and pause. It was priceless. Everything we really need is actually right there and free for us to grab, if we could see it.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment