Bing Bing Kute

Sunday 21 October 2018

BB 5y7m & DD 2y3m & TT 6m: Mummy's birthday

I've just put the baby down in his cot sleeping and only managed to finish the title of this blog entry before he cried again. It is exponentially difficult when we have 3 kids. I had no idea. We had no idea it would be this hard. We have not slept through the night the like 5 years and not going to for the next 2 years or so. Think about that: almost a decade of no good sleep. Wow, that could almost kill you, literally.

But every moment I hold their little faces on my hands, kiss their rosy little cheeks and warm little hands, look at their sparkling eyes and beautiful smiles, I think to myself: God bless!

BB is now 5 1/2 years old. She has grown into a responsible child with very high level of EQ. She's already teaching me so much about being resilient. It is also her favourite competency.

TT is now 6 months old. He's a bundle of joy that one I can tell ya. 


No comments:

Post a Comment